In our previous blog animated videos for business, we have already discussed the basics of animation, why it is important for business as well as different animation software for beginners. Now, let’s understand the benefits of animated videos.
In this blog, we will understand in detail why animated videos are important for a business. And what are the benefits of animated videos & explainer videos, that can help your business grow? Before that check out this video:
Animated videos are incredible for sharing your business stories with your customers, sharing a relatable side of your business, and sharing highly complex ideas in a simple way. Animated Videos are the best medium to engage the audience, easy to understand, rich, & cost-effective. Give it a thought and create animated videos for your business.
Here is we’re listing out some of the most important reasons:
- Introducing your products and services
- Explaining the characteristics of your business
- Attracting and converting new clients
- Making your business increasingly noticeable in search engine optimization
- Boosting sales and discussions
- Helps in getting higher rankings
Let us go through some stats of video marketing:
- 85% of the people who watch videos of your product and services are having a high chance of becoming a buyer.
- 90% of people feel that these animated videos are so useful for them during the decision making process.
- According to a video marketing survey in 2020 by Wyzowl, 92% of marketers who use video says that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy.
There is various cloud-based animation video software on the internet, using which we can make explainer animation videos, presentation recordings for YouTube, product promotional recordings, infographics, mobile application promotions, corporate videos, and much more.
What Are Explainer Videos and Why Are They So Popular?
Explainer recordings are short, animated videos that clarify a thought in under 90 seconds. They’re fascinating and straightforward – with the assistance of a reasonable message and appealing visuals, these kinds of videos rapidly catch the crowd’s attention. An explainer video is useful and educational; it communicates what your organization offers, how it’ll assist your clients with their specific issues, and why the products or service your organization offers is the best option. Furthermore, it does all of that in under a couple of minutes.
What are Explainer Videos for?
Here are the most common uses & the benefits of animated videos.
- Presentations and Overviews: Explainer videos are an extraordinary method to present a subject or idea in a brief manner. This may be a fast review of your products, services, or organization.
- Procedures: Explainer videos are an incredible method to separate a procedure or thought in a straightforward manner. Remember how excited you got when your teacher gave you an assignment just to watch a video? A similar principle applies here.
- Tutorial: No one needs to read a manual or chase down data. Explainer videos can offer simple demonstrations, step by step instructional exercises, or different information. These kinds of videos are unbelievably famous as confirmed by a 2014 Levels Beyond survey, which found that 67% of purchasers watch instructional videos.
You understood the basics of the explainer video, Now let’s talk about the main characteristics of explainer videos are:
- Explainer videos are short: One of the best benefits of explainer videos is that they convey a business thought in only a couple of moments – explicitly, in 90 seconds or less.
- They’re straight forward: They convey a message in a basic and concise manner.
- They utilize animated characters: With the utilization of animated characters, explainer videos have a decent portion of humor and personality.
- Meet the audience’s needs: With explainer videos, the most significant thing is to concentrate on the audience and their issues, so they can feel that you’re directing your message to them, and feel connected to your company.
- They produce brand recognition: By speaking to your organization in each second of the video, utilizing your image colors.
Why are these explainer videos so popular?
With these characteristics, it’s easy to guess but difficult to think about why explainer videos are so well known; they convey the best sales pitch, every time.
- However, their popularity doesn’t stop there: 95% of individuals have viewed an explainer video to become familiar with a product or services – that is nearly everybody!
- They’re well known because they work: Animated explainer videos help online visibility, improve brand awareness, and improve sales. They accomplish such a great deal, that it will be ideal if we separate it point by point. We should begin with those
- They will boost your online visibility: Having an animated video urges your audience to remain longer. Videos are so amusing to watch that your crowd will play each and everyone they find!
- Furthermore, you’ll take advantage of it: Search engines like Google measure the time that your audience spends on your site. Additional time = Content is more interesting to individuals, and they’ll compensate for this by positioning your site higher in the search result pages.
- Explainer recordings fabricate brand awareness: An extraordinary animated marketing video is totally customized to accommodate your brand communications. It utilizes your brand’s colors to assemble brand awareness since they’ll enable your audiences to distinguish that you are the one behind the business video.
- They improve sales and conversations: Explainer recordings boost sales by 20% all things considered, particularly if you install your video over the overlay on your landing page.
- Your watchers will take action: It’s easy to make your watchers move toward any path you need. Sales videos are enthralling to the point that just by adding a source of inspiration to your video, you can help them subscribe to your newsletter, fill a form, download a particular material, and so on.
- Increase shareability: Individuals love to share fun, intriguing data with their peers. Also, videos are the most common content on the internet!
- Capitalize on visual and verbal learning: At the point when you combine visual and verbal learning, you make an exceptionally viable combo that builds the communicational intensity of your content. This is the reason why videos are so valuable, and explainer videos combine the entirety of that with charming visuals and a clear message, which strongly affects the human mind.
Apart from the above-said factors that add to business growth, the benefits of animated videos likewise are higher returns in your business investment. So, by using carefully created animated video, it will be easy to share the necessary message to your intended audience and remain in front of the market competition.
Moshi Moshi Media produces high-quality custom videos for our clients. We create videos that focus on the specific needs of the clients. If you are convinced, why not let us make an animated video for you? Have a look at our video models and afterward call us! We offer expertly made videos at an extraordinary value price. This is how we do it:
What is a video marketing strategy?
Video marketing is the strategy designed to create, curate, and utilize videos to promote the products or services of any business to their target audience.
Why is video so effective in marketing?
Video is effective because they are engaging, entertaining, and gives huge ROI (Return on Investments) to the marketers through different channels.
How to create an animation video?
There are various software available to create animated videos like Blender, toon boom, stop motion studio, etc.